WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH AN OXYGEN PARTY BAR?
When you hire an oxygen bar for your event, what do you get?
For each bar, the oxygen party bar includes the following for your event, up to 6 hrs:
- One portable bar.
- 4 oxygen and aroma delivery stations including all necessary attaching parts.
- 2 oxygen generators/concentrators
- All necessary nasal supplies for the number of people you specify
- 16 different aromas
LABOR AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- One system certified engineer for setup and safety approval
- One oxygen technician dispensing the oxygen during the event.
- One million dollar liability insurance coverage with an insurer licensed to provide such insurance in the State of California
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATIONS
- Travel to and from event including delivery of all equipment.
- Hotel accommodations if necessary
- Meals and related expenses
- Shipping and insurance of all equipment and supplies
What do you need to supply?
- Minimum of 100 sq/ft (no smoking within 10 feet of this area)
- Security after hours to prevent unauthorized use or theft of supplies or equipment
- One 110 volt, 60Hz, 15 amp electrical connection within 40 feet of setup location
- Designated contact person who is able to respond for and consult with the Oxygen Party Bar engineer in the event of problems or questions regarding setup or operation